Hello fellow persons of the internet world,
I recently discovered that only 48% of me actually exists! The other 52% isn't actually real.
Does this bother anyone in any way?
Also can anyone recommend some weird films for me to watch?
Listening to: My paperclip collection developing sexual organs
Eating: A carrot. The same one. Again and again and again.